Negative Equity Mortgage Solutions – HAMP Program
Shellie Hatfield and I go into great detail on how to properly handle a Negative Equtiy Mortgage using the HAMP program. We cover the criteria in great detail and even dive in to the Streamline refi program.
HAMP program visite by On The Money Radio Show.
November 30, 2009. TG-421. Obama administration Kicks off Mortgage Modification Conversion Drive. WASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of the Treasury and Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) today kick off a nationwide …
Throwing good after bad is not a practice that generates long term success and prosperity. In fact, the unintended consequences and costs of dysfunctional.
Status of Efforts
• 63 servicers had signed participation agreements for the first-lien modification program;
• More than 1.3 million solicitation letters for HAMP loan modifications to borrowers;
• More than 328,000 HAMP trial modification offers to borrowers;
• More than 209,000 HAMP trial modifications had started;
. . . and of the 209,000 mortgage modifications (.3% of total homeowners) started in the country, how are we doing?
- 1,080 borrowers had successfully completed the trial period and received HAMP modifications.
HAMP – Another Federal Foreclosure Bailout Plan
http://www.qualityfreearticles.com In 2009, the Congress and the Obama administration revealed their newest plan to help families save their homes from foreclosure by encouraging mortgage modifications. This plan, called the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) was designed to create broad guidelines for the mortgage industry on modifying loans, as well as provide incentives to lenders and servicers to offer modifications. … hamp “foreclosure bailout plan” …
Hope you enjoyed and Please be sure to follow us on this site and ask us questions in the comments section below.